Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Julian

On Monday, one of my last free days of winter break before heading out to Ireland (yes, you read that correctly, Ireland), my mom and I decided to take a jaunt up to Julian as we do almost every winter. Except this time instead of heading downtown and shopping, eating and gorging on pie and cookies, we decided to explore the back country. I'm so glad we did. We found some really beautiful places, some left over snow from the wet weekend before and amazing views.










Those were all shot with my new Tokina wide lens that I absolutely love. I'm not one to shoot a lot of landscapes; I'm more of a portrait guy (love my nifty 50mm), but I figured with my Ireland trip, something wide would really lend itself to some amazing shots. Hope you all enjoy! I will do my best to keep this blog updated while I am abroad so make sure to check here regularly.

Until next time,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment