Thursday, May 23, 2013

Catching Up.

Well, a lot, a whole lot, has happened since I last blogged. Over a month ago. Oops. Sorry! Life is hectic and crazy and amazing.

So now I am actually home from my time abroad. It was a truly incredible experience, something I think everyone should do at one point whether it be with a school program or on your own. Living in another country gives you a completely new perspective on everything.

Anyway since I last posted a lot went on. We took 2 more trips, one to Northern Ireland (Antrim Coast, Giant's Causeway, Belfast, Dunluce Castle) and one to Galway (Aran Island, Cliffs of Moher, Clonmacnoise) and they were amazing! I will have pictures on my Facebook eventually instead of on here.

Then the semester ended and I had to say goodbye to the 33 new amazing people in my life. It was difficult, especially since a majority of them go to colleges far away from me. But I am so happy to have met them and call them my friends now!

On the last full day of the semester my mom came for our trip around Ireland and into Scotland. I will do a separate post about that later.

Anyway, if you have any questions or want to hear more about it then I would personally love to share my experiences with you. Just comment here or message me on Facebook if you'd like! I hope your summers are all off to a wonderful start.

Until next time,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment