Monday, December 17, 2012

Musings.

I have been thinking more about life lately. I know, it happens with age; forgive me.
I'm sure everyone has heard about the events that occurred last Friday in Connecticut, so I won't go into that. I will say, however, that it has put a lot of things in perspective for me. I have pondered the fragility of life more; I have questioned why I am living; I have wondering how long I will be living for. It's a lot to take in. My heart goes out to all the families and anyone who has lost a loved one recently. It's such a difficult thing that I've experienced and understand how difficult it is to both comprehend and live with, especially during a time of celebration such as the holidays. For now I leave you with a short blog post and a beautiful song that may bring tears to your eyes.


Until next time,
Max


No comments:

Post a Comment